NOS Datsun 510 parts for sale

NO, your not. The fact is that when I changed the ad, I copied it from another location and didn't make sure they were the same numbers. I did however stipulate make a good offer so in the end, the bumper is worth what someone will pay for it, that's it.

By the way, I was just corrected on my carbs as they are not SSS SU's. They are British SU's on a Datsun manifold...difference being it came via PM.

No harm done.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahaha. Congrats on the sale ..... Tbh I didn't have the 1200 anyway...lol....i wOuldnt know the difference from SSS and British su's anyway so u had me there.....nos parts are rare and worth it I got some nos stuff I'm stockpiling but not the caliber of your bumper

Yeah...if you can find NOS stuff, buy it and hold onto it. I've got a bunch of stuff as well sitting in the house but I am on the fence about selling it or keeping it. For the right price, I think everything is for sale.

As for the SU's, I don't think it really matters whether they are Japanese or British...as long as they are clean, dialed in and work, I don't care.

Chris

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.