'81 210 rear diff 3rd member or complete axle assembly

As the Title says, I'm in need of a rear diif third member or would be willing to buy the whole assembly out of a 1981 Datsun 210 sedan or anything that will interchange and be a direct bolt in... I don't want to do any cut and pasting right now. I have plans for "bigger and better" later, but want to get the thing on the road soon.

You can see my build here... http://community.ratsun.net/topic/27666-burleighs-ka-210-sedan-build/

Please email me at L28240z@yahoo.com if you have something that will work!

Thanks!

Richard

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a third member on ebay that is from a '76 210... Will this work??? It looks like the same animal, but pics can be deceiving... Either way, The guy would definately have to take less than the $399 he is asking for it!!!

I found a rear diff from an 83 200SX!!!!! H190 with disks... Thanks for the tip datzenmike and 80datson! It should get here in the next week or so. I'l post up some one tire fire video in my build thread soon!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Unless anyone knows of an LSD or locker unit available for these bad boys... :cool:

I found a rear diff from an 83 200SX!!!!! H190 with disks... Thanks for the tip datzenmike and 80datson! It should get here in the next week or so. I'l post up some one tire fire video in my build thread soon!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Unless anyone knows of an LSD or locker unit available for these bad boys... :cool:

Hopefully from an automatic.... 3.70 ratio. Five speeds were 3.545 because of the larger torque Z22E motors. Either way a good solid swap and the H-190 gears range from 3.364 to 4.875 with everything in between. No, the side gears do not need to be swapped, they are the same as all the H-190s used on the 521/620/720/D21 trucks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.