gold centers

What do you guys think about gold centers on a wheel? I went to the glass guy on fri to have a windshield installed, Next door was a used tire store, So I go in just to look and he had some new sportmax wheels, They look just like panasports, 15X7 +11MM offset, Gold center with a polished lip. So he said pull you wagon in and we'll test fit one. Dude I really liked it. :D 195-50-15 tire.

I'm running a 175-70-14 now. I know its a JDM thing. just don't know if it's RATSUN enough. So what do ya think? They will go on my 71 wagon. Wheels with tires $600.00 out the door.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

$600 isnt a bad price for that package. They are a popular style of rim used on alot of 510's. You can always repaint the spokes the same color metallic blue on the stockers your running now. It'll totally change the look of the car but that isnt a bad thing really. Funny part is i was just lookin at my 07 JCCS pix & was staring at your wagon...:D