T/R bushings

metalmonkey47

Does anyone know where a good set of rubber bushings is available for the 620? Mine are gone and the tension rods move around. I'm gonna rebuild the front end with fresh bushings (everything short of the control arms) with poly sway bar links and mounts, and I know the T/R can't use poly bushings.

I can't find them available through any parts stores, and RockAuto didn't have them listed when I looked.

I put a set on my '81 210 that looked like they would be an identical fit, but my concern is wether or not the diameter would be the same.

Edited by metalmonkey47
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if you use the poly ones, drill holes all the way around them. or something else I heard was use the poly on one side hten the rubber one on the other side

Yeah, I'm not using poly on the T/R :P I don't want to break it. There aren't many yards with 620's, so I can't find one if I need it unsure.gif

I have some brand new nissan tension rod bushings, I was gonna replace mine but I couldnt figure out how the hell they go on. The ones I took off my truck looked exactly like the rubber bushings you get when you buy new shocks, only cut in half. So I just got soem of those, cut em and used the cupped washers that came with the shocks. Now I have new nissan bushings just sitting in a box. DOes anybody have pictures showing how these things go on? I suspect the PO replaced mine with this other crap.