280ZX complete struts

I acquired a set of 1981 280ZX complete struts and I don't need them. everything is here, they are pretty much just unbolted from teh car. the brake lines were cut, which it looks like the were cracked anyway.

they are complete( complete strut, spring, top hat, rotor, caliper, wheel studs)

200.00 would like to keep it local, dont really want to mess with shipping unless you really wan these since they are heavy I have no idea how they would be to ship

maybe accept part trade, not sure tho

parts are in Battle Ground,WA

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The zx springs won't fit (too wide) the 510/610/710 probably most others too so they can be removed. The 510 top hat and coil can be used instead. Unless the rotor is in excellent shape that can be taken off too and new ones installed by the buyer. This will drop some of the shipping weight.

yeah I figured I would try to sell them whole in case someone wanted all the parts, but could kinda of strip them down.

I almost thought about buying a coilover kit and putting that on these then try to sell them, but wanted to see if someone wanted a stock set for them selves to modify first

so nobody needs these right now?????

I know its the wrong time to sell some shit, but I may have found something I just need for my Dime HAHAHAHA I know its always that way.

but yeah......who knows I could still have them then

Guest kamakazi620

I'm interested but like most people I can't get them just a few weeks away from Xmas :(

It sounds selfish but I'm hoping they don't sell so I can snag them in january

Check the J/Y EVERY weekend YO!!!!!!

I'm interested but like most people I can't get them just a few weeks away from Xmas :(

It sounds selfish but I'm hoping they don't sell so I can snag them in january

If his sell, get with me in January. I can get you a set

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.