wtt: 17" chrome escalade's w/tires

Looking to trade my escalade wheels off. They are 17" chrome wheels we pulled off an '06 I beleive. They had been run for a few thousand, but were basically brand new when we removed them. Also put brand new enkei metal stems in, kind of tough to get now, but I like them, lol.

May come with tires if I like the item up for trade enough.

fronts: 215 45 17 bridgestone's off a scion tc

rears: 215 50 17 continentals off a jaguar

Both with between 85-90%~ tread, very very good condition!

Looking for different wheels (older caddy/yukon wheels *thinner spoke kind*, newer silverado wheels, anything interesting and under 18", but preferably 15" or 16"), 521/l series stuff, air bag stuff possibly, 5psd tranny, 240sx or ka stuff, etc. etc., let me know what you have. Not going to use these, so they are just taking up space atm. Tires may or may not be included with the deal, depending on how sweet it is :D.

OH! I am also looking for wheels for my brother's 510, so if you have any sweet lower offset 4x114.3 wheels, that'd be great too. He has bubble flares, just to give you an idea of what kind of sizing I am looking for.

escaladewheels.jpg

wheelswithtires.jpg

PM me, or call me at 360/581-3308, my name is shane

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you have? lol. I have 4 s13's right now and all need parts save for my rhd ka-t project :P. I really need a 5spd driveshaft, 5spd tranny xm, vlsd would be cool too, black interior, any rhd stuff you may have, twin cam ps lines, coilovers? seats? etc. etc.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.