GAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! HELP!!!!

Siqx20

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see you got it off, I had the same problem on my 720.....when i bagged mine......um What OD wheel you plannin on runnin, cause i can answer you alot of questions, bigger than 17s, even with drop spindles, you will have issues if your not careful, the UCA will hit your bag bracket, n you wont get enough lift or drop unless you cut a pocket and reccess your bags back into the frame rail, 8in OD pipe works great, oh, and plan to build Custom lower A arms unless you like bending your tension rods and not steering, lemme know if i can help. i should have some pics somewhere too if it will help

Yeah I will be cutting out part of the frame to fit the bag in there. Im going ti z the frame 3 inches cause I have heard if ppls running into problems with the lower control arm hitting the frame before it lays. Im going to be running 18's. I think my z'ing the frame u will solve alot of the clearance issues with the lower control arms. Not sure what im going to do about steering. I might swap in a rack and pinion . Been searching around trying to find info if anyone has swapped one into a 620 before.

With selective and creative cutting, you can get it to lay 18s without the"z", you need the construct what is known as a tension rod delete, and then the rest is just cuting till it lays, it will create a mounting point behiond the LCA to a bushing, creating an A arm instead of a stablizer arm, I have the bushings, 2 1/2 drop spindles, and plenty of bags, Dominator RE5s an 6s, tanks, valves if your interested, i even have some 7in pipe to build bag cups into the frame with, no compresssors, but will to seperate, lemme know.

Didn't know they made drop spindles for 620's.... and yeah im very interested in some of that stuff. Pm me some prices and we can make a deal. Cause I was actually place mingled on buying up alot of that stuff here soon. And I always like dealing with fellow ratsuners.