510 wagon orange doors, hood

I know this is going to be a long shot in finding orange 510 wagon parts so here it goes.

I just scored a 72 510 wagon last week from a friends junk yard and was going to just part it out but after looking it over, I have decide that I can get this wagon back on the road.

What I'm looking for is ORANGE doors, hood and fenders. If you have or know of some, pm me and we can go from there (pic's would be nice). This project is not going to be a main priority since I got a few other projects to do before I start on the wagon so time is not an issue, for now.

If you know of some of the parts needed but they have been painted a different color but the jams are still orange, I could still be interested but I'm hoping to find the parts with the original orange paint. Anyways, on W/ the pic's of the goon.

here's how I found hur 9 months ago.

IMG_5267.jpg

loaded for trip home.

IMG_7709.jpg

IMG_7711.jpg

:)

• Like 1
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice score! I have a rear passenger...Mustard color.

Whatever you do to it will look better....:D

I'll keep your door in mind if it comes down to not finding orange doors.

I have a nice drivers rear quarter panel, but its green.The more i look at it, i think you could pop those drivers doors out. wouldn't be perfect but with a little finesse they could be alright.

I saw your 1/4 panel and was considering making an offer but the distant + shipping rate would make it to costly, I will most likely just fab up some lower 1/4ers.

As for the dents in the goon, the neighbor and I have been doing a little body work to see if we can save any of the doors.

Good for you. Anything that can be saved should be.

Thanks, exactly what I was thinking. Theirs not many goons in my area except for my 68 and another 72 and this one.

if anyone in the Northwest goes to a pull and save and see's a orange 510 wagon, please let me know. I'm willing to travel.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.