73 2 door with box flairs

Hate box flares..too bad people can't leave a good thing alone...

Wow kinda strong words, I for one like them all if they are well executed, I guess you hate all cars with flairs like the GRP B audi ur quattro, BMW E30 M3, Starion/conquest, lancia delta integrale, , I thought getting a 510 was the fun of hot rodding them?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow kinda strong words, I for one like them all if they are well executed, I guess you hate all cars with flairs like the GRP B audi ur quattro, BMW E30 M3, Starion/conquest, lancia delta integrale, , I thought getting a 510 was the fun of hot rodding them?

Hate is a strong word. I am a flairaholic. My last 510 was stock bodied and I loved it that way. This one I bought this way and is very well done and I am a body and paint guy.

E-30's have killer flairs as well as my old 04 STI. I would love to build a lancia S4 or a quattro sport.

Sorry if you got offended but like I said our Datsuns look good the way they are. It's a matter of choice like anything in life. To me the lines on the Datsun 510s are practical and cool. When you start cutting uf our cars and modifying the body style, it's not as good. and I guarantee this: most people out there feel the way I do...

Sorry if you got offended but like I said our Datsuns look good the way they are. It's a matter of choice like anything in life. To me the lines on the Datsun 510s are practical and cool. When you start cutting uf our cars and modifying the body style, it's not as good. and I guarantee this: most people out there feel the way I do...

Not offended just that I like them all, my taste seems to range all over from the stock body to wild, just depends on how well its been executed. I guess I like the race car look like sometimes and when its all stock its good when its been left alone , I have had a 67.5 510 all stock and a '73 wild box flared car and just love them all, I guess for me it would be like a suit, you have to dress for the occassion I wonder why I have so many cars at my place, its nice to look around and say hmmm what should I drive today-oh I know the one that is running LOL...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Will let it go for 4k untill this weekend. I would also just sell the bare shell to sombody

I want this car so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shipping prices have bumped up $1000USD since last time I got a shippingquote overseas. 1/2 year ago..

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.