Voltage Problem/ Miss

chester

Alright this started a couple weeks ago. While coming to a stop, with my foot on the clutch the oil pressure would drop below normal and it would want to die.(I am thinking this is apart of what is going on now) So two days ago get onto a road where the speed limit is 65 I am getting up to speed and when I was going aboot 55 in 5th it felt like I had a bad miss. It did this long enough to where I was able to look at my oil and volt gauge, and while it felt like a miss my volt gauge was bounce around like no other. I was able to keep giving it gas and it finally stopped till I got into town and went down a road that was 25mph. So I was cruise about 22mph in 3rd and it started doing it again. I shifted to 2nd and it stopped. It also happened today on my way to and from work. As of right now I am thinking a wiring connection, the dist, or coil maybe even the ignition control box. What I have it a 77 620 cali emissions a 50amp alt out of a 510 w/ac. the batt and volt reg are 2 months old and the alt is about a month old. Any and all help will be great.

Thanks Dan

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic