"Datsunami" 510 SR23DET S14 Build.... SR-TITTY-THREE!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Needed the vice for my SS Braided hose assembly. Getting the hose into the fitting is one thing but screwing in the nozzle is a Fncking B!tch!

Ya, I know, I just ordered the Vice Jaw Fitting Tool to do it properly... Made in the USA too =)

2012-09-23170447.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130760003312?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Also, I picked up some of this after researching it for a bit..

Has anyone here used it? I know I have seen a thread on here (I think Coreys) that has used it with good results so far.

Evans NPG+C High Performance Waterless Coolant...

•Evans Waterless Coolant’s high boiling point eliminates pump impeller cavitation. It remains a liquid under conditions where water would boil.

•The absence of water from the cooling system eliminates the cause of corrosion, Evans Waterless Coolants are safe for use with all metals.

•No electrolysis. Evans Waterless Coolants are non-conductive. Maximize boil-over protection

•Evans Waterless Coolants boil at 375°F, Evans Coolants won’t boil over in hot weather, heavy loads, high altitude, or high power output.

•Evans Waterless Coolants instantly condense back to liquid state, providing constant liquid to metal contact, keeping metal temperatures under control. Increase power output and fuel efficiency.

•Evans Waterless Coolants allow most engines to safely operate at a higher temperature. Engines can be safely tuned for more power or better fuel efficiency.

•When trapped heat is eliminated from the cooling system non-computer regulated engines can operate at higher temperature increasing engine efficiency. Provide lifetime cooling performance and engine protection.

•Evans Coolants are non-corrosive with stable additives, no need to change the coolant or replace additives.

•Cooling effectiveness and corrosion protection continue for the life of the engine. Traditional water-based antifreeze must be flushed and changed at regular intervals.

•Reduced operating pressure eliminates stress and protects engine cooling components, hoses, and gaskets. Cavitation erosion and electrolysis are also eliminated.

•The additives in Evans Waterless Coolants are stable. No SCAs are needed for light duty or heavy duty diesel engines. Safer for handling and the environment.

•Evans Waterless Coolants are essentially non-toxic.

Evans is safer to handle during installation and engine maintenance.

Lifetime coolant helps preserve natural resources and reduce hazardous waste.

EvensNPGCWaterlessCoolant.jpg

Also re-oriented my Battery box. I have a new Red one on order since this one is cracked but is good for a template.

Dude before me had it oriented with the long side going the width of the car. I re-oriented it so that is goes with the length of the car.

It was actually a bitch installing it as there were several back and forths to the Auto store to get the right wire, lugs and hardware to mount it....

2012-09-22213556_zpsf4acf692.jpg

Believe me, it took quite a while of arranging, rearranging, taking a break from it then re-arranging again just to make sure

it is the best possible way, with what I have, to orient this setup. I was internally fighting over it. And then once I had the what

I thought was a great solution, my bro points out the flaws in it. Back to the drawing board.

So this is the best orientation I could come up with. I hope it does not matter that it is below the feed of the tank or that it is

on the side of the trunk instead of the middle. I tried my best to research it but there is so much mis-information out there...

We'll know once I go to start it right?? LOLs