1978 Or 79 Datsun fuel tank

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fyi~ there's no differences from the (78/79) standard cab to the king cab gas tanks.

did u know - YOUR CAPS LOCK IS ON OR ARE YOU SHOUTING AT US. :lol:

I got a 78 620 gas tank from a standard cab, I'll pm you $, let me know if interested. I'll check on it Monday, I don't work on Sundays.

• Like 1

“Writing proper sentences proved difficult for Mike to master.”

Notice how the “W” is upper case to indicate its place at the beginning of the sentence and how the “M” was used as the first letter in the name.

The remainder of letters are lower case as they are politely obeying the rules of grammar. This reflects the intelligence of the writer as well as his respect for customs and rules. Obviously this person is very polite and cultured.

Now look at the same sentence when the writer isnt as polite and cultured.

“WRITING PROPER SENTENCES PROVED DIFFICULT FOR MIKE TO MASTER.”

All of the letters are upper case which is confusing, it also appears harsh on the eyes and in the world of internet communication is interpreted as shouting. Using all Capital Letters is saying that what you have to say is more important than what people who use a proper mix of letters say.

In the real world, walking into a room of people politely communicating with each other and shouting will generally be a certain way to be ignored or asked to leave. Its simply not polite and your Grandma would grab your ear and correct your grammar.

:lol: just saying....

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.