sr swap in 510

north dakota

Alright doing a s14 sr20 swap into a 72 510 sedan. suspension has been completely reworked with coilover kit from troy ermish, all suspension components have been clean and powdercoated, all new bushings via energy suspensions, stand alone wiring harnes for sr in 510 conversion, mounting kit from mckinney motorsports, racing fuel cell, four wheel disc brakes, new body pannels, new carpet kit....to someone who has ventured into this swap what am I missing other than gauges, fuel pump. Also want to run steel braided lines to replace all stock lines. What sizes should I be looking to buy? Can I run stock fan on the sr motor in the datsun or will i need to obtain electric fans? And I am looking into making a new wiring harness for the car completely, headlights tail lights blinkers ect. Would it be beneficial to use a newer style fuse box? Also where is a good place to find a new t28 turbo?

Any help would be super cool :D!

Thanks, Ben

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would run a newer fuse panel if you know how to do elec. would be alot nicer.Painless has a few. For the fuel line/hose -6an is fine, you can run a -8an and then go to a -6an like I did for my fuel cell and pump. The stock fan on the sr wont fit,and depends on the size of the radiator you run,but an elec. fan will do a better job and you have more control of it as for on and off.