West L.A. Ratsuner's?

danzo620

Hey guys,

I read a post in the "general discussion" about a guy in San Diego trying to start some sort of weekly meet up/hang out/ help each other work on cars and trucks. So I'm kind of stealing that idea, but making it a little different. I'm looking for any Ratsuners in Los Angeles, hopefully West Los Angeles with access to a garage. Any kind of garage - just an area to work on projects. I currently live in an apartment complex that frowns upon working on your car in the designated parking spots. Something about keeping it clean and free of oil and blah, blah, blah. Anyways, if there are guys looking for a helping hand on their projects, I'll help out in exchange for somewhere to work on my truck. I'm also open to other deals in exchange for somewhere to come over and work on my truck for a few hours here and there. I went to photography school and have access to professional gear so I can shoot some fun and hopefully awesome oics of your ride. Or even if you just wanna meet up and hang out or cruise around - let's get something going.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just stumbled on to this, and recently purchased my 2nd 620. not sure if your situation has changed although I have a garage live in West Covina 35 min no traffic work for city of Santa Monica. Pics of my 620's black one sold years ago maroon recently purchased, Contact me via e-mail at je_cadena2004@yahoo.com  

77datsuntruck.jpgphoto-13.jpg

What's up, I also live in Los Angeles. To be specific in East Los Angeles and also have a 78' Datsun 620 truck which I currently not driving it because I'm working on the motor. Nice trucks by the way and my truck is black as of this moment but will definetly change the color in the future and also with some titan rims.

Cool, black is nice just a pain in the butt to keep it looking nice. My 77 wasn't a daily driver and had a lot of enamel on it was like looking in a mirror. I want to repaint mine within 2 years same color just want to get drive train in order 1st, after motor,tranny,disc brakes up front. When I get my 73 up and running hopefully in a month or so I'll have to stop by on the way home one day after work