some pics of Hectors wagon

chumstone

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So what have you guys been doing to it? What are the plans? Are you going to be running standalone EFI? I don't see a MAF. What about the pollution stuff? Its going right?

I hate the universal hoses to. I would rather have a spliced hose than that stuff. I doubt Hillbilly did that, his work is damn nice from what I have seen.

Well nothing yet. All pollution is going. MAF is in a box. No Mega Squirt, just the stock EFI for now. The car is suppost to have a bigger cam and ported head. The Wilwood brakes will be the first thing to happen.

I want to incorporate more black into the exterior, maybe grill, wheels, probably tint the windows.

The idea would be to make it look more like a mans car, with a little bit of terror thrown in. Not sure how to do it, so all ideas will be considered. The silver paint , although very nice, leaves challenges as how to make it look more colorful as most of these cars orginally were.

For now the orginal plan to get it on the road is priority!

For now the orginal plan to get it on the road is priority!

Thats always my plan to :D I always have trouble deciding the route I want to go with style.... I usually let the good deals choose them for me :D hehe I think your rig would look sick dumped on some JDM type rims. Something with a nice chrome lip, you know. I always liked tinted windows myself but on some cars it doesn't look as good as others, your wagon seems like it would look really good with them.