Dirtdawg's 71 240z

dirtdawg

Whats up everybody, been lurking here for a bit figured i would introduce myself and my z. I live in southern california, chino hills to be exact and i picked up my s30 in June for 1500 bucks. The interior was completely stripped, dash out and everything, and didnt run but was pretty solid as far as the body goes. Has a rust hole on the driver's side floor pan and some rust in the doglegs but what do you expect. Anyways got her running with some difficulty due to a previous owner's shitty wiring job. Rebuilt the rear wheel cylinders and bought a new brake master cylinder and she was driveable! Then i blew the differential fucking around haha. So while i had the diff out figured i might as well take the whole rear end out for new polyurethane bushings and new springs/struts. And thats where the Z is today, on jack stands in the garage.

Enough background info here's some pictures a friend of mine took:

IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats up everybody, been lurking here for a bit figured....................... And thats where the Z is today, on jack stands in the garage.

Enough background info here's some pictures a friend of mine took:

IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

Get 'r done! Lookin' forward to a nice smokey

Both of you guys from Chino should come out to our Moreno Valley meet next month. 3Rd Saturday of the month. See the events page.

Nice car hope to see it on the road some day. I'm not far from ya.