Mariposa????

Any of you live anywear near Mariposa i was thinking we should all get to gether and make a run to Yosemite with our datsuns, and if any of you are good at photography maybe have like a photo shoot up there i dunno what ever, and sorry for the lack of punctuation<_<

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bro you live right around the corner from Yosemite! lol i was like meh maybe he's local.

i hated my trip to Yosemite, we got lost near Los Banos... middle of fucking nowhere

lol yes i am. theres alot of them up here but i guess none of them are on here.

We have a lot of people in East bay, i think a couple in Napa Valley, and Sacramento. i think its 180 miles from my house to Yosemite.. lol. fuuuuuuuck that noise. i gotta go again in the future though. it was pretty epic in the beginning of summer.

a nice shot would be on that highway running through the forest.

We have a lot of people in East bay, i think a couple in Napa Valley, and Sacramento. i think its 180 miles from my house to Yosemite.. lol. fuuuuuuuck that noise. i gotta go again in the future though. it was pretty epic in the beginning of summer.

a nice shot would be on that highway running through the forest.

2 hrs NW of Sacramento here. I'd sign on to that gig~ as long as I got PLENTY of notice to give the boss!

i would love to go but scared to drive to yosemite because ppl tell me there are steep hills... :unsure:

yeah if you take i believe highway 120, oh my god, that shit was crazy. my dad was driving in a SUV and i swear we were inches from away from death and my dad was taking the corners like a mad man, it was the most memorable part of the trip.

yeah if you take i believe highway 120, oh my god, that shit was crazy. my dad was driving in a SUV and i swear we were inches from away from death and my dad was taking the corners like a mad man, it was the most memorable part of the trip.

whats the other way?....less crazy i hope?... :lol:

errr i was thinking...like playing board gamess and just eating.. :blink: no drinking for me :lol:

arent you like 15?

16......................................................................................................................................................................................................................and i wasn't gonna attend the party.... i was just gonna you know.. appreciate Datsuns... ahem..

16......................................................................................................................................................................................................................and i wasn't gonna attend the party.... i was just gonna you know.. appreciate Datsuns... ahem..

hahhaha oh sorry. 16 :P :lol: kk no more off topic! and yess i would love a trip down there ....thanks for telling me thats theres an alternative route...i might just trek up there myself :D

hahhaha oh sorry. 16 :P :lol: kk no more off topic! and yess i would love a trip down there ....thanks for telling me thats theres an alternative route...i might just trek up there myself :D

but seriously i don't mess with that shit (alcohol)

the alternate route is a alot longer, look at a map so you can decide which one you wanna take, i know 120 is the fun one!

i hope this works, its a Flickr slideshow from when i went, to motivate you fools in to going yo!

[media]http://www.flickr.com//photos/60670245@N08/sets/72157627219323047/show/[/media]

• 3 weeks later...