need a talented artist

i know ratsun has some talented artists im looking for some one to design a tattoo for me im looking at getting a pin up style rocker chick with a twist so post here of you wanna help me out and ill pm ya and we can go from there

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Check this stuff out!

I've been trying to get my old lady to do something like this for years now!

Dude's definitely got some cool stuff~!

P.S.~ Hey Bonvo, I was in La Pine once~ it was closed. :lol:

Seriously, I pass thru the KF area on the way to my properties in rural Bonanza. Maybe next time I'll stop in, and we can paint the town red! Should only take a pint or so.... JK

Peace~

Scott

Most tattooist have a style they like tattooing. Best thing you could do is find one that likes doing pinups and they'd be more than happy to design it for you.

There are also a few pinup books you should look at for reference. There are a lot of different kinds of pinups.

The thing is not everything can translate into a tattoo. Do you have an artist in mind already?

I'm the managing piercer for a pretty large chain of shops, I'm just trying to save you a lot of hassle and disappointment when they can't use your design.

Try finding a photo of a pinup that you like her style and stance and bring that to a tattooist. They will draw it for no extra charge, and probably be way more stoked that they don't have to redraw a picture to make it tattooable.

Those are my two cents, I will leave your thread alone now haha!

• Like 1