Weber 32/36 conversion parts

I just won this thing and am in need of misc parts to swap it on.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250906350364

I need an air cleaner, pcv breather, rebuild kit, and throttle cable conversion setup(haven't even looked into that really tbh), misc gaskets, and more i'm sure... if you have anything related or advice to offer let me know.

thanks so much, can't wait to kick the stupid hitachi to curb.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Buy that aircleaner and use the linkage off of your hitachi/stock carb... it bolts right on to the weber :cool:

i'm on it. i read that a few times in my search but found no oics. i'll rectify that situation haha

any recs on which rebuild kit to order? intake gasket rec? is there a full engine gasket kit i should nab just to keep around maybe?

If it were me, Id just carefully pull the top and clean any crap out of the bowls and vents and put it back together and see how it runs. If you do need a kit check redline or ebay. For a base gasket, go to oreillys or napa and get a roll of gasket material and make your own, it will be cheaper and its better material than what comes in the kits.

When you swap the linkage make sure not to overtighten the nut on the back, you want the carb to open and close freely.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.