I need a 12" stock wheel - who wants to sell me one?

edp

As the title says......12 inches wanted (can I get that in a pill? I get e-mails all the time saying that.. ) :P :P :P

OK, enough with that - I need a stock 1200 steel wheel for a spare so it'll fit the spare well properly. I've got a 1980 210 13" wheel but I think the offset is different as the holddown wont reach the riser in the bottom or the well & it pushes up against the cover.

Can anyone help?

Thanks ,Evan

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Evan, how bout 10 bucks plus shipping, with tire or without, tires are old tho. I can go by storage this weekend and see if I can find one....I have at least 6. Pm me if you're interested and I'll post up some pics.

As the title says......12 inches wanted (can I get that in a pill? I get e-mails all the time saying that.. ) :P :P :P

OK, enough with that - I need a stock 1200 steel wheel for a spare so it'll fit the spare well properly. I've got a 1980 210 13" wheel but I think the offset is different as the holddown wont reach the riser in the bottom or the well & it pushes up against the cover.

Can anyone help?

Thanks ,Evan

Evan I might have one or two, hell I might even have one with an original tire..

lemme check

Mike

that what I get for being so busy, not paying attention when people are willing to help me out - what a dumbs**t!

Thanks fro the offers guys, I hadn't looked at this thread for a while & DD said he had one & I haven't got ahold of him yet either, anyways thanks for all the offers - much appreciated!

Evan