Ka24de question

BURLEIGH

I blocked off the 2 smallest ones whith no issues, but the 1/2" one and the 1/4" one must go somewhere as the engine dies if blocked... I ran both of them to the intake after the MASS and before the throttle body and it ran nice and smooth for a minute or so, but then went rough and died. I just diconnected the 1/2 one and it ran smooth again...

Please help! I'm almost ready to dive this thing!!!

Thanks!

Here is a video of what I'm talking about:

http://s204.photobuc...nt=IMG_2432.mp4

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.nicoclub....d-assembly.html

You should be able to find some good info that will help define what the parts are at this link.

Thanks! It was very informative and verified where I had already put the top 1/2" line. The only problem is that the engine won't run when I have that line connected... I will work on it more tomorrow and see what I find. Maybe I've got some other lines open that I missed or maybe one of those switches are bad???

?....also the tube for the TPS needed to be moved before the Mass air flow sensor...

this was Kevin issue.

But I know knowing about KA/SR motors

Thats Badass a KA in a 210

ICEHOUSE is a GURU on these PM if your lucky to get a response

I'm a little confused... So are you saying that the 1/2" line in the video needs to go between the air filter and the MASS??? So this should be unmetered air going to that hose??? Please clarify.

Thanks!

Here you go.

The 1"2" goes right in to the intake tube

The little one you see on the bottom of the intake tube, goes to the line in the middle of the 3 underneath. The outer two get capped.

P1050108Small.jpg

Thanks Man!

What sux is that is exactly where I had those lines running and it would start up fine and idle, for a minute or so, nice and smooth, then go rough and die... I could hold the throttle open a little and keep it going, but it would die as soon as I let off... If I unplug the 1/2" line it idles, but it's a little high and I obviously have a huge vacuum leak... I guess maybe whatever swicth it goes to is bad. :-(

Thanks Again!

So after you guys confirmed that I HAD put the lines in the right place, but I was still having issues, I took another look at what I had and figured it out... The port I had the 1/2" line hooked up too was too small and couldn't flow enough air. I just drilled a bigger hole and got a bigger grommet with a larger adapter and it runs perfect and smooth now 100%!!!!

Thanks again guys!