single mikuni side draft

nick-dime

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I ran a single side draft on my L20, it was over jetted and ran like crap. You can run a single if its jetted right. But the #1 and #4 will run slightly lean due to it being further the air/fuel have to travel. Thats not to say you can't tune it and get it to run fine, and still haul ass. But dual side drafts would create and equal length for the air/fuel to flow eliminating this problem.

Freaky510 runs a single side draft on his 510. Thing runs like a raped ape, hauls ass - Lots of power.

I ran a single side draft on my L20, it was over jetted and ran like crap. You can run a single if its jetted right. But the #1 and #4 will run slightly lean due to it being further the air/fuel have to travel. Thats not to say you can't tune it and get it to run fine, and still haul ass. But dual side drafts would create and equal length for the air/fuel to flow eliminating this problem.

Freaky510 runs a single side draft on his 510. Thing runs like a raped ape, hauls ass - Lots of power.

I also have a dual mikuni manifold, would the car be good for a daily driver? I have an l20b w/ an A87 head