720 brake booster

bilzbobaggins

So I finally installed my weber on my 720, only to find out it had lost all brake pressure. Reservoir was dry with nothing under or at any wheels. So I pulled the master and it all had ran in the booster. Drained the booster out the best I could. Any chance it will last for any amount of time? Anything I can use to get the rest of it out?

Just dont want to put a master on and bleed everything, only to have to do it all over again in a week.

Pretty much sure the booster was good.

Can get a new, not reman master from rock auto cheaper than a reman locally, and the booster is cheaper on rock auto, the core will bring it the same price locally, but shipping that bastard back will put me about the same price as buying a booster locally.

Any input is much appreciated.

Thanks

Jeff

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno if there is or is supposed to be one, but she was full of fluid.

Now for some awesomeness!!!!! I just called orileys, and they will price match rock auto or any other website if I bring in a print out. I only thought they did other part stores. So now I can get my booster for 129.79 from them!!

Have not seen the price on a new booster. Id be scared.

Thanks

Jeff

Im off to hunt an even lower price now!

Might be hard to find a lower price than Rockauto...here nor there though....good luck.

My master was leaking out the back, fluid was running down the front of the booster.

If my memory serves me correct....I think there's a seal to keep fluid and or out.