WTB: 68 Wiper Assembly + 73 Seatbelts

Hey, so I need the windshield wiper assembly for a 1968 510. It's the one that the wipers both swing outward rather than to the left. I'm also looking to buy seatbelts, any 3 points that will bolt up. Other 68 parts I'd be interested in is all of the heater ducting and cables as well as wagon taillights. I'm in San Jose and would gladly pay for shipping if the price of the item is right. Thanks!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, so have you even posted any oics of your project? (hint-hint)

Haha I'll post some. The car is running and everything it's just the details now. Paint and body is basically done too. Should I just make a new thread or something or post them in here?

Good luck getting heater ducts for your 68 510, 1 year only style rubber hoses that come off heater box those are going to be hard to find. I have yet to put my heater back in because of the same reason.

Yea tell me about it. No one has them! I think its time to make some somehow!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, so I need the windshield wiper assembly for a 1968 510. It's the one that the wipers both swing outward rather than to the left. I'm also looking to buy seatbelts, any 3 points that will bolt up. Other 68 parts I'd be interested in is all of the heater ducting and cables as well as wagon taillights.

Pm sent

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/35315-1968-510-wiper-motor-wlinkage-150/page__p__541603__fromsearch__1#entry541603

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.