WTB 510 2 Door Finishers

I'm looking for a nice set of door finishers for my 2 door 510. The car is a 1969 but any year parts would be fine.

At minimum I would settle for a nice driver side original 1969 finisher. The other ones are not so bad.

I'm in Tennessee - Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

I have one good one for the drivers door but I think it came from a 4 door so not sure if it'll fit a 2 door, plus it's white but can be painted to match pretty easy. It's in great shape, no cutouts, cuts, or tears.

71DIMER

I believe the 4 door ones are different but perhaps someone else can chime in an share some information.

blueghost510

Thanks but I would rather that there were no speaker holes.

NCLNDYM

I am curious to see what can be done using materials from Lowes or Home Depot. Can you share more information?

71DIMER

I believe the 4 door ones are different but perhaps someone else can chime in an share some information.

blueghost510

Thanks but I would rather that there were no speaker holes.

NCLNDYM

I am curious to see what can be done using materials from Lowes or Home Depot. Can you share more information?

2- door panels ARE different than 4-door front panels. confirmed.;)

Thanks to all, I think I have a set arranged in California. I will let everyone know if it doesn't happen.

I'm still interested is what people have done to make their own custom pieces.

• 2 weeks later...

They have sheets of real thin fiber board material. Like a industrial strength cardboard. Real easy to cut and flexible. Im in the process of making new

foot panel boards that will hold my speakers cuz i dont want to cut the doors up. The panel by your feet on the left and right, where the hood release attaches to. Depending on how that turns out I will redo some other panels for the doors adding power window and door switches

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.