NorCal Caravan JCCS 9-10-11

BayArea510

So last time I hung out with other Ratsun members at a meet in Pleasanton 8/5/11.

JCCS came up in the conversation and a few thought a caravan would be a good idea for those who wanted to attend out of Norhern California.

I am posting this as a tentative event for those members from the Bay Area who are already attending and those who plan to register their cars for JCCS by August 20th or before they sell out. I am proposing to leave out of Livermore, CA at the 580 Vasco exit.

Who wants to do this:

Friday Morning September 9, 2011

We can meet for breakfast in Livermore 8am

Depart no later than 10am

Arrive in Long beach by 6:30-7pm

Go on a night out for drinks & dinner.

JCCS the following day!!:cool:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that was me! :P

A caravan is great; however, I'm leaving thursday (9-8-11) on the afternoon so my friend(69 510) and I can just take Friday off and relax in socal. I'm not sure if we're trailing both our cars nor if I'm taking my 510, I'm still working to see if my 510 is dependent enough to make it. :(

I'm definitely in for a caravan. Jimmy will chase us with his Nissan Skyline....always nice to have a chaser who can fix us on the fly. :)

Jimmy, you have been holding out man, you never told me you had a skyline. I want PICS!

Wait, tell me it's not a rebadged G35 I will feel let down.

Jimmy, you have been holding out man, you never told me you had a skyline. I want PICS!

Wait, tell me it's not a rebadged G35 I will feel let down.

well.....sorry to let you down, but it is a bad ass rebadge! He'd love to have a classic skyline, but too many other projects right now!