The Triumphs are going this week... yea!

Finally decided to get rid of my two Triumphs. I have a Spit and a TR7. The Spit is nice and complete the 7 is a project. Someone is picking them both up this week. I just have too many projects going on right now.. '65 Rambler Rat, '55 Buick, '49 Chevy.. ugh. Besides, I'm 6'1", 235 lbs. and when the top is on that Spit I pretty much have to sit on the ground and slide in.. ugh. No thanks, time for both of them to go.

One of the things I like so much about my 620 is there is no effort getting in the thing.. even have head room. A lot of the new stuff I sit in I hit my head on the flippin' top.. have to decline the seats. I dunno.. I think something went wrong somewhere.. or there's just a whole lot of short people out there who don't account for 6 foot and above.. oh well. Won't be sad to see them go. Maybe that's why I like 40's and 50's rides so much.. their big and comfy and have plenty of room! I look at some of the earlier Datsun trucks and wonder if they have the room the 620 does? Any-who.. it's just one of the reasons I like my little truck.. May be that some day I end up trading it off for another 50's project.. but for right now I'm just going to enjoy the thing!

Later.

Butch.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic