520 heater hose. Where to buy and is 521 the same?

vettespeed

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can get brand new braided hoses from Nissan, they fit perfect and are a different size than aftermarket generic heater hose (although that will work too). Not sure if they have 520 hoses, but they have them for my 1972.

My braided heater hoses are still going strong after 39 years! The larger radiator hoses were replaced long ago.

You can get brand new braided hoses from Nissan, they fit perfect and are a different size than aftermarket generic heater hose (although that will work too). Not sure if they have 520 hoses, but they have them for my 1972.

My braided heater hoses are still going strong after 39 years! The larger radiator hoses were replaced long ago.

Just stopped by the local Nissan dealer and they say no heater hoses still available, also no radiator hoses. If you find a dealer that says otherwise please pass that along. On a side note, they did still have the interior shift boot available. Thanks.

P.S. My original braided radiator and heater hoses are all still there and working fine also, I just don't trust them.