620 tach wanted

New owner of a 1978 620 looking for a nice working tach for my automatic transmission pick-em-up twuck (I am not certain if a tach will work with an automatic transmission). Please contact me if you have a tachometer for sale, and please let me know the best price you want for it. I am willing to pay a fair price for a nice tach. If a tach will not work with an automatic transmission, please let me know that, too. I needs to be edicated on such matters. Thank you very much.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

are you still looking for a tach?

I purchased a tach off of Craigslist for $30 plus shipping. It arrived in the mail in the condition as described by the seller. The tach appears in good condition. The notable defect is that the color red which appears in the redline has faded over time. I have not installed the tach into my 620. I do not know if it works. If you have a working tach for sale, please let me know. I may be interested in purchasing it.

I am looking for other parts for my 620. I would appreciate your reviewing my other posts in the parts wanted section and contacting me if you have any of the other parts I seek. Thank you.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.