dealing with people on craigslist

If I make arrangements, and for some reasons I'm going to be late, I make sure to notify the seller. It's a cock move to have someone on the ropes waiting for you to show up because you didn't tell them what was up.

If someone gives me a heads up that they're running behind, I'm cool with it unless it's getting to be a problem with a particular buyer. I actually sold an articulating wall mount to a dude who was going to Best Buy to buy a wall mount. He was just passing by and I was playing with the wall mount because the original buyer was 30 minutes late. Dude saw it, got chatting with me, and ended up paying me more then the original buyer offered and it still cost dude a little over 1/3rd what he was expecting to pay. An hour (90 minutes now) after leaving, I get a text from CLB (Craig's List Buyer) asking where I was. Told him what happened, he gets pissed because I didn't call him first.

Yo man, you were 30 minutes late without a call, 90 before you bothered contacting me. That's zero respect in my book.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic