320 parts truck

Datguy

I just picked up a complete 64 320. It's in horrible condition, but makes a great parts truck. The body is gone to rust, except maybe the tailgate. I'll start posting individual parts for sale on the classified section soon, but if you need anything in particular, let me know. If I can make some of my money back, my wife might stop freakin out about "that ugly rusted piece of #*&@" sitting in the driveway. Lol.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just picked up a complete 64 320. It's in horrible condition, but makes a great parts truck. The body is gone to rust, except maybe the tailgate. I'll start posting individual parts for sale on the classified section soon, but if you need anything in particular, let me know. If I can make some of my money back, my wife might stop freakin out about "that ugly rusted piece of #*&@" sitting in the driveway. Lol.

What does the windscreen look like? The grill? Round front turn signal lenses? Is the column shifter in good shape. Can I look at the truck? I live in cascade park in east vancouver.

#63 pic of some hub caps. look cool.

#25 pic with a front grille with a bit of green moss on the lower left side.

just wondering. i dont live near so i am sure shipping is a big factor too.

I wish I would have known you were looking for a grill burrito, he showed me the grill, but I didn't look that close because I don't like that style, I beleave it is the type you have, you should have seen the grill on the late 65 he has, it was freaking perfect. I might be going back to pick up another part in the near future, all I need is a posi to get up his road, it is

S

T

E

E

P

well, if he still has the hub caps or that grille, send me a pm with a shipped price and hopefully it works out. :D

my grille is rusted and chrome. im sure cleaning it will prove major weak spots. that grille he has looks solid.

thanks wayno. too bad this one couldnt be saved datguy. at least a donor truck can save some other 320 lives. ;)

Lol, yea Wayno had a hell of a time getting his truck up my driveway. I do still have the grill. I don't think its in that great of shape. It's got a lot of dents and bends in it. Not too bad for rust, so it would clean up, but just kinda tweeked a bit. The moon hubcaps are gone, I still have the dished ones. They need re-chroming though. Since I'm not comfortable on the condition of the grill, I'll sell it to you for $10 plus shipping. Just send me a message if you want it. Or you can wait till Wayno comes out again. I'm cool with a second opinion. Price will be the same even after Wayno's evaluation.