Any 13b conversion kits out there?

spoolinitup33

Don't know if any of you guys remember me, but I had a 72' 510 that I swapped a SR20 into a couple of years ago. A friend of mines dad is big into racing 240z's and he came across a 1200 about a year ago thinking he was going to do something with it and he never did. So now he is giving it to his son, my buddy and we're thinking about trying to swap in a 13b wankle into it and making a drag car out of it. Are there any rotory 1200's on here? And are there any kits out there as far as engine/tranny mounts or anything or is it all going to have to be custom?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a wiriring kit for a turbo motor but all the fab is you job, go to nopistons.com they have alot of people doing swaps, not half as cool as ratsun but a guy there makes a wire kit. As for the carbed motors they only need coil and alt and starter, easy peasy

Being a drag car ut probly doesnt need an alt. Or reverse lights or a convertable motor but if you do get tge convertable motor(or a 85-86 gsl-se) the motor mounts are a foot furthe back for better weight distro

• 3 months later...

Oh wow... I was on here doing a bit of research and stumbled onto this. I'm the son referenced in the OP. Spoolinitup33 was my friend Patrick. He past away from colon cancer a few weeks back and we never got a chance to start on the car. Guess this means I should probably finish it.

Oh and hello all! Tis my first post.