Weber and Edelbrock carbs, air cleaners, and Velocity stacks

It's time to do a little cleaning in the garage and this is a few parts I'm not using at the moment, so I thought I'd sell em' to someone who car use the parts...

these first 4 pics are of what I believe is an Edelbrock or Holley carb it has a part #R9228 it is cable operated and is the same bolt pattern as a weber 32/36. This carb came on my Edelbrock intake manifold, so that is why I think it may be an old Edelbrock carb. Everything moves freely, but it has some light rust and should probably be rebuilt. Asking $40.00

edelbrock2.jpg

edelbrock4.jpg

edelbrock1.jpg

edelbrock3.jpg

These next couple pics are of a Weber 32/36 with a manual choke and it also is set up with a cable pull throttle arm. Everything moves freely, but the throttle has some drag in it, so it's probably just dirty. I would recommend rebuilding this one as well or at least tearing it down for a good cleaning. I was going to make a race carb out of this one, since it is manual choke. Asking $40.00

weber2.jpg

weber1.jpg

These are velocity stacks that came with some 40mm Dellorto Carbs, these are in like new condition, I never used these. These should also fit Weber carbs. Asking $30.00

stacks2.jpg

stacks1.jpg

Lastly, I have these two side draft air cleaners, I bought these for the above mentioned 40mm Dellorto carbs. and used them for a total of 5 minutes, before my race engine blew up. I paid $60.00 a piece for them, so I'm asking $60.00 for the pair. They just need a little cleaning from sitting. These should also fit weber carbs.

aircleaners1.jpg

aircleaners2.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.