610/180b crossmember wanted

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

from what i understand i need the 610 cossmember to work with my steering and swaybar and it puts the motor in the right spot to use the stock b210 auto driveline

Affirmative and correct. You are planning to put in something...different...for a motor?

Affirmative and correct. You are planning to put in something...different...for a motor?

i have a l18 thats complete with su's, i dont know the condition other than the fluids where clean no leaks and i apears to be timed, im looking for a short tranny aswell but i think ive got something worked out on that. so different well yeah for my car but nothing outragous

i have a l18 thats complete with su's, i dont know the condition other than the fluids where clean no leaks and i apears to be timed, im looking for a short tranny aswell but i think ive got something worked out on that. so different well yeah for my car but nothing outragous

I figured L-Series. Good Choice. Yes, the 610 front crossmember is the way to go for that swap.

some one told me about their 610 crossmember plans recently, to modify it for a ka swap, and i looked ino it. cutting and flipping lve gata ask why not use a b210 crossmember to cut and flip the center, hose thing are every where

if your plans are to someday butcher a 610 crossmember into your swap why no trade me for a b210 member and make a few bucks

COME ON?!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.