sr20 510

alze

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How much of the car do you want to cut? And how much do you want to spend

i would like not cut the car all up but do wat i have to.

money im goin to wat is goin to do the job right cuz im like $15gs in it so far so i like to keep it down if i can

This is all going to depend on your current setup.

Whose crossmemeber are you using or how did you modify it? What motor mounts are you using? How thick is your radiator? What is the size of you electric fans? What is the thickness of your electric fans? Are you running a clutch fan? How much room do you have between your radiator and the grill?

How have you managed to spend 15k on your 510 and not have a intercooler figured out? This is a really easy to figure out, just measure the space you have available and use http://google.com to find an appropriate intercooler. Nothing is going to just mount up, anything you buy will have to either modify the intercooler or the car.

This is all going to depend on your current setup.

Whose crossmemeber are you using or how did you modify it? What motor mounts are you using? How thick is your radiator? What is the size of you electric fans? What is the thickness of your electric fans? Are you running a clutch fan? How much room do you have between your radiator and the grill?

How have you managed to spend 15k on your 510 and not have a intercooler figured out? This is a really easy to figure out, just measure the space you have available and use http://google.com to find an appropriate intercooler. Nothing is going to just mount up, anything you buy will have to either modify the intercooler or the car.

i was goin to do a ka so thats y i dont know i dont have the car its getting painted by thekeeper james i know all this should of ben be for i paint but it dint ned up like that so all i have is the sr20 thats in a 240sx the crossmemeber is one form a shop idk the name motor mounts i was going to get some 620 but dont know wat one to get L or R i know that i need two of one or the other i have a 240sx radiator but dont no if i need a new one i was goin to get electric fan but i dont have one yet

Do you want the intercooler behind the grill or out front ?

My car has a ebay inter cooler and piping for a 240. But If you go that rout you have to. Cut and weld the piping so it works

i would like it behind the grill and do u have pics of it