A 15 exhaust header

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no A15 GX. The cast iron exhaust manifolds are several types, most are the same as A14 but some of the A15 are bit larger on the inside.

There are header suppliers. The headers are exactly the same as A14 headers and A12 headers. Whether they will fit your vehicle chassis is the question. You can purchase them mail order out of Japan or Australia, and other countries. They are not cheap, but they are good. There is one supplier in USA, price is moderate but reputation is poor. See Headers on Datsun1200.com.

Looking for exhaust manifold for A 15 block. I understand there are several versions. A GX ?

Have stock intake . Is there a header supplier ?

Thanks,

Nic

If I was you, i'd find a stock exhaust manifold and be happy, the stand alone(separate from intake) type are out there, they are more than enough for a street use vehicle, to take advantage of a header on the street, you would likely end up with a wreckless driving ticket, and no license. Where are you located, the United States is fairly big. West coast?

Nbarter

I see that you have this in a Morris- I guess that you know that Robbie Peavy has the jig (from Paul A) to make the exhaust piece to go from the stock A15 exhaust to the Morris exhaust.

I can connect you if you need it.

BillM

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.