Datsun 510 68-73 RARE PARTS + Other parts FOR SALE!

The parts are atmy house in Forest Grove and can ship if you need me to.

So I have

A RARE plastic Dash Cap for a 1968 Datsun 510 - Mint. Condition - Makes your dash look brand new again - $100.00

A RARE 1969 510 Sedan Dashboard with an excellent dash pad - Will posts pics of the dash soon - $200.00

***missing glove box, gauge cluster and plastic radio bezel. The frame, Vents and Pad and excellent - uncut electrical wiring are all there and excellent condition. It has one minor scuff, crack , very small.

A complete 68-73 Grill Set, Light Bezels, Eye lids, Painted black, eyes lids have some dings on them: $100.00

An old school JDM Style set of wheels - MAG style, they look mean on a 510 with brand new tires: $500 OBO - pics soon!

***Rims ae painted black***

DatsunDASHCOVER.jpg

DSC02671-1.jpg

DSC02687-1.jpg

1969Dashboard.jpg

DSC02934.jpg

DSC02933.jpg

You can text me anytime, or calls between 6:00pm to 10:00pm Pacific Standard Time

Thank you gentlemen! Eddie 503-810-0404

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

got a pic of the 69 dash any cracks ??

Hey Jeremy,

One very small crack (like a 25 cent coin) above the passenger glove box, not very noticeable. I will take pics tonite and post later. It's pretty nice dashboad and hard to come by like this. NWhat I liked about it is that no one has ever hacked it or whacked it. It has all the plugs and no cut wires anywhee, simply unbolted, and uncut, brackets, it's all there..

got any 68 window crank handles and/or the plastic spacers, also looking for rear license plate light.

thought I'd ask, just incase u do.

I have none, sorry bro.

why didnt you have those wheels for sale @ canby?

I took the Diesel 810 on Sunday with the wife and kids, so I could not fit them. They are bad ass, i hope someone takes them, i need soom in my shed. Tires are basically new.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

The parts are atmy house in Forest Grove and can ship if you need me to.

So I have

A RARE plastic Dash Cap for a 1968 Datsun 510 - Mint. Condition - Makes your dash look brand new again - $100.00

A RARE 1969 510 Sedan Dashboard with an excellent dash pad - Will posts pics of the dash soon - $200.00

***missing glove box, gauge cluster and plastic radio bezel. The frame, Vents and Pad and excellent - uncut electrical wiring are all there and excellent condition. It has one minor scuff, crack , very small.

A complete 68-73 Grill Set, Light Bezels, Eye lids, Painted black, eyes lids have some dings on them: $100.00

An old school JDM Style set of wheels - MAG style, they look mean on a 510 with brand new tires: $500 OBO - pics soon!

***Rims ae painted black***

DatsunDASHCOVER.jpg

DSC02671-1.jpg

DSC02687-1.jpg

1969Dashboard.jpg

DSC02934.jpg

DSC02933.jpg

You can text me anytime, or calls between 6:00pm to 10:00pm Pacific Standard Time

Thank you gentlemen! Eddie 503-810-0404

I'll take the eye lids. How much shipped to NY11367

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.