NEED HELP BAD!!!!

Alright I am in desperate need of some guidence. I am new to the whole buy parts online, how to know where to look, and whats good and whats bad. First off I need coiloves front and rear for my 1972 Datsun 510 4 door any sugestions and links to some sites with good products would be greatly appreciated. Also I want to replace the wheel spindle on the rear control arms but cant seem to find parts at any local car parts stores. And finally I need to know where to find rear subframe bushings. So if anyone knows where to find these items I am more than happy to listen.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ground control, tecno toy tuning, and troy ermish all have nice coilovers and suspension stuff. ebay stuff is way cheaper but lower quality, get what you pay for. the spindle you might have to find used. and Rockauto.com is great for stock replacement stuff. try energy suspension for bushings?

I run troy's coil overs front and rear. Last I was at his shop I am pretty sure he had some rear crossmember bushings. His shop number is (510) 252-1001. I think his website is ermish-racing.com I bet he could find you a new rear axel as well but be ready for a fight getting it off.