Ideas for wheels for my wagon?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My wagon has 16x7 +30 with a 1/4 inch spacer front and 16x8 +38 with a 1/8 spacer rear. thats with stock struts and unmodified fenders. If you have coilovers in the front it might make a difference. My buddie just stuffed 20s under his wagon if you want to go in that direction.

I think that i would try to stuff the 5 spoke wheels from a 350z track edition under there. I cant remember if they are 17 or 18", and they are 5 lug wheels so it would take some work, but i think it would look really good.

Jason

I think that i would try to stuff the 5 spoke wheels from a 350z track edition under there. I cant remember if they are 17 or 18", and they are 5 lug wheels so it would take some work, but i think it would look really good.

Jason

yup those wheels are 18s!

I like 15" or 16" wheels on older cars personally, but that's just me. Check out takumiproject.com or rbmotoring.com . They have lots of used classic and newer JDM wheels in good shape (or they can restore them if they arent). Check them out :D.

These would be sick if you have the cash. Pretty rare :D.

IMG_1548.JPG

15x7 +19, 15x7.5 +19 (should be a pretty good offset for stock fenders)

OH YEA! those look great!! I believe Ray recommended those also in another post.

A couple of things I did not metion were the coilovers in the front with some kind of wheel adapter that Hector got for the wheels that are on now, and not sure about offsets for the rears.

Can anybody inform me of how offsets are determined?