$100.00--look

Ok...now that I have your attention.:D

I want to sell my Hitachi carb and that intake. I will take 100.00 for them both of them. I did get some tires finally and now I need to get them mounted and I also need to get a Weber DGV 32/36 5A rebuild kit.

That will run me about $100.00.

The Goods:

New Holley reman Hitachi DCH-340 for an L16 Datsun.

Non-emission Intake for an L18.

You most likely have seen the pics, but if not here are some more::eek:

pict0012qa7.th.jpg

pict0013oi6.th.jpg

dcfn0093kh2.th.jpg

6208wb4.th.jpg

62011pe9.th.jpg

62010pz7.th.jpg

6204av5.th.jpg

I hope this new carb can go to good use. I just payed 275.00 for it at Baxters. (I have the receipt).

Plus I can't wait to get those wheels mounted on the truck so I can post some new pics of my truck.

Thanks,

Aaron

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot to mention...as soon as I get my new wheels on the truck I am going to see if anyone local would like my stock wheels with good tires(50% tread) maybe trade for something??

Hell, if I get those wheels mounted I just assume give those stock wheels away to a Ratsun fan. If I could only sell that carb so I can get my new wheels on........ok, enough whinning for now.:D

:lol:

Ok...now that I have your attention.:D

I want to sell my Hitachi carb and that intake. I will take 100.00 for them both of them. I did get some tires finally and now I need to get them mounted and I also need to get a Weber DGV 32/36 5A rebuild kit.

That will run me about $100.00.

The Goods:

New Holley reman Hitachi DCH-340 for an L16 Datsun.

Non-emission Intake for an L18.

You most likely have seen the pics, but if not here are some more::eek:

pict0012qa7.th.jpg

pict0013oi6.th.jpg

dcfn0093kh2.th.jpg

6208wb4.th.jpg

62011pe9.th.jpg

62010pz7.th.jpg

6204av5.th.jpg

I hope this new carb can go to good use. I just payed 275.00 for it at Baxters. (I have the receipt).

Plus I can't wait to get those wheels mounted on the truck so I can post some new pics of my truck.

Thanks,

Aaron

Ok...I realize I may be asking too much. I will take less if I can get what I need.

I need a Weber DGV 32/36 rebuild kit.....I will take $50.00 for the carb and intake. I just hate to see this new carb go to waste in my shed.

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/pts/596585233.html

Now I know that is a more than reasonable price for a new carburetor and intake.

Trade for a Weber kit with power valve included?? Maybe.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.