65 nl 320 for sale

i am bringing my 65 nl320 to canby to sell. body is in not bad shape some rust but very fixable. will come with all my extra nl parts 2 hood 2 grills 2 trans 2 engines a load of trim. badges extra window trim etc. i am asking 800 obo. can deliver to canby. i will throw in a towbar and lights so you can tow it home. contact dave at dave.cochise@gmail.com truck is located in se pdx also comes with a mklotz disc brake conversion kitnl320002.jpgnl320pics001.jpg[/img]nl320002.jpg

nl320pics001.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish i could buy it... well, i probably could buy it but too far for pick up.

if anybody buys this and by the chance you do not want the taillight bezels please pm me. i know i know, i have requested this before but mine arent 100% and a back up set would help.

it even has a complete front winshield and with mklotz's set up this truck pays for itself.

a100addict - this truck looks awsome. good luck on your sale. im sure someone will jump on this. they have to!

Crap, cant see the pics at work. :angry: I am in PDX and have been looking for an NL. I'll respond tonight if interested, realizing that Z chopper has current "dibs".

zchopper has a logistics problem. however this truck is for sale to the first person with cash in hand. thanx dave dave.cochise@gmail.com

I'm out. :( While I am in complete agreement that this appears to be a great deal, I just got a "do you want the divorce papers sent to work or home" look from my wife. It's not that she doesn't like the truck ("It's really cute"), it's that she doesn't want another project at home, especially given the 510 is currently resting in silence. It kills me. If anything, I'd like to buy it and store it for a rainy day, but alas I don't have a spot to put it. GLWS, Dave, I am sure it will go quick.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I am not out but the logistics of getting it to me in Canada are a nightmare. Anybody know of a trucking company that ships cars

Its not that hard to import from south of the 49th.

Why not borrow/rent a truck/trailer and go to Canby,seeing as you will be paying for someone to drag it back up :unsure:

Its not that hard to import from south of the 49th.

Why not borrow/rent a truck/trailer and go to Canby,seeing as you will be paying for someone to drag it back up :unsure:

I work most weekends and I work Canby weekend

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.