wtb 510. need a daily bad

i am in serious need of a car. my 411 just seems to keep throwing curve balls at me. ive been stranded without a car for 3 months, thinkng my 411 would be driveable like the seller said it was. shhheeeeeiiiiiittttt. not in its condition. im NEVER giving up on it. just need a car so i can actually get around places. like to get a 510. since its the bigger version of the 411. i would be willing to put drop 1500$ on a good running DRIVEABLE one. any offers. my life depends on it. lol.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be going out on a limb here by saying this..but you might want to spend more on a 510 if you need something dependable and driveable. They all need work for the most part. You might be better off getting something else for a DD....IMO. I have not seen much "running" for $1500.

yeah im finding that out quickly lol. thanks. well id atleast offer 2500 for one but it'd have to be a couple payments. 620 truck would be good too so i can haul my bmx around. i rather have a datsun than a honda. i hate them damn cars. lol.

People wreck daily driver 510's, buy something else :-)

true..i got my eye on a 86 200sx 5 speed for 1600$ or an 91 toyota mr2 for 2800$ one doesnt want two payments and still need to hear from the other bout the mr2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.