Some 620 stuff

Got a few things laying around I don't need. Prices are neg and open to trades. Lemme know.

Aftermarket hood: $50

Has a couple small dimple dents. See pics

104.jpg

107.jpg

New aftermarket grill: $40

New front valance: $25

131.jpg

Passanger and driver door: $20 each

In ok condition, glass handles all there

110.jpg

113.jpg

116.jpg

Couple tail lights: $25 pair or $15 each SOLD to javin

Lenses are good, sockets need some love.

119.jpg

128.jpg

125.jpg

122.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

Them shits are the same! All 620 doors are 620 doors. The panel aft of the door is what determines length difference on a std and KC, meaning they WILL in fact interchange :frantics: :lol:

are all 620 doors the same?

Them shits are the same! All 620 doors are 620 doors. The panel aft of the door is what determines length difference on a std and KC, meaning they WILL in fact interchange :frantics: :lol:

Sweet thanks

I only ever just through it on. never bolted down or anything. looked like everything matched up nicely. I was gonna use it but my oem hood is in pretty good shape and i had just primered it. so i decided against it. that and my hood trim was rusted on lol and i was to scared to ruin it trying to swap it haha. those pieces are hard to find :P

Bump! Taillights are gone! If anybody wants anything but don't wanna pay shipping I can bring it with me to Canby! That's what im doing with the tail lights for javin. Payment would be required for me to hold product till then.

Are you sure about that?

My buddy has standard cab doors on his KC and he has to slam the shit out of them to get them to shut. and yes there adjusted correctly. idk though maybe his has some unknown body damage. :unsure:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.