i need some opinions

Siqx20

So some of u kno im doing my 620 up like out mascot here. Going for the streetfighter look. Im excited to see how my truck comes out. Going to be a while before its done. Anyways u all might see a semi completed streetfighter at Canby we will see. But my problem at handis I can't decide what to do for mirrors. Petty sounding I kno. But I can't make up my mind to go with fender mirrors or some other style of mirror. What have u guys done with your mirror options?? Throw up some pics and show me what you have! Thanks for the input in advance.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what you should look for in a set of mirrors is do they match the style of your truck?

Im rocking a bunch of Japanese shit and going for certain style so I rock the square fender mirrors.

but on my Z I ran bullet fender mirrors, they would look good on some style 620's but not on mine cuz the style of the truck just isnt ment for bullet mirrors.

whats the style plan for the rest of the truck?

They both look so good. Now i have to decide on styles lol. I like that more modern style on the 521 but the classic chrome style on skibs looks sexy too. where would be a good place to look for eather mirrors? can u find them online anywhere?

what you should look for in a set of mirrors is do they match the style of your truck?

Im rocking a bunch of Japanese shit and going for certain style so I rock the square fender mirrors.

but on my Z I ran bullet fender mirrors, they would look good on some style 620's but not on mine cuz the style of the truck just isnt ment for bullet mirrors.

whats the style plan for the rest of the truck?

Well the whole truck will be getting painted the olive drap green (army green) then getting a real vicious shark mouth on the side. A little more aggresive like the rusty e30 if anyof you kno what im talking about. I also think im gonna put the eye at the front of the truck above the front marker light in comparassin to out mascots style. Truck will idealy be sitting on some Od green or black powdercoated 6 spoke titans. Gonna keep the similar ride height. Gonna redu the interior in a more canvas style fabric. simalar to the fabric used on tactical vests.

well all you legally need is a drivers side mirror. so go buy a pep mirror and keep it under your seat, if you get pulled over tell the officer the screw fell off. you'll get a fix it ticket. then all you have to do is put the mirror on and you dont have to pay. then take back off LOL