In the year 2000

Did you cut any metal out for the rear flares? what size wheels and tires?

Yea i did cut up the fenders, I'll post oics of where and what I had to cut. It is a hack job but I am on ratsun huh :cool: ??

Looks mean! Like it!

Thanks Jon.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

Here in the first picture you can see where the rear door (white) meets the trunk area(dark rust)

IMG_01281.jpg

Here is what the trunk looks like from inside the trunk facing to the front of the car.

IMG_01311.jpg

Also, where I positioned the flare it self, was the same height as the original fender line. I didn't put it higher or lower it lined up with the stock line so you could kinda imagine how much I was tucking with 195/50's. In the picture with the flare I was running a 215/50 rear tire.

Before I continue, I want to apologize to anybody that subscribed, for not updating my build in a while. Work can get pretty hectic for me and juggling life in general can get pretty wild as all of you might know. But here I am again adding to my everlasting build...

After years, you would think that these could be found anywhere and cheap, I found my 15x9 rear Centerlines. The goal is to run a 215/50R15 rear and a 205/50R15 front on the 15x8 0 offset. I also scored some 280zx strut tube that I wanna modify for Koni yellows for a VW Scirroco. I found a good connect for Hypercoil springs which I will be ordering soon. It's gonna be a good year for the dime.

IMG_20111110_131520.jpg

IMG_20111110_131224.jpg

• 3 months later...