Dash repair

ehime

Just curious if anyones attempted dash repair, with help of one of the members here I was

able to pick up a 610 wagon in better condt than the one I wrecked during Washingtons

fabled "Snowpocalypse" a few months ago, and decided to restore it instead. It has a

few gnarly cracks in the dash (window to curvature). I realize how hard these are to get

a hold of, and wondered if anyone had figured out a way to repair them? Thanks ahead.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pics of the carnage - and the reason I ask is that I have had one that was pure crap, but I covered it with carpet years ago, and it made it look clean. You can fiberglass some of the dashes as long as they aren't too bad off. I have a clean one that started cracking as soon as I installed it, so I opted to remove it and use pickup bed spray undercoating on it. Looks real damn nice IMO...

Cool thanks for the quick responses guys, I literally just woke up and had a couple good responses.

Cars on its way via trailer and should be here by next weekend, where its going straight to a local

shop for an engine rebuild and overall assessment. It looked like it was leaking somewhere from

the front window, but overall looked to be in AMAZING condt, hell it even had the plastic wrap on

the doors and rear seat, something I'd never seen before. It's blue (needs paint) with a white interior,

no real rust that I spotted, I was extremely extremely lucky to hook up with this guy, he was sitting

on a gem if I've ever seen one!