NEW Troy Ermish Coilovers, also 280ZX front suspension, MR2 Koni's, Steel Brake Lines, Z Dash for 510

****Here is what I have left****

Below is a partial front suspension setup for the Datsun 510. The coilover sleeves, brake lines, and camber plates are all brand new, I just sold my 510 though so I dont have any use for this anymore.

Everything for $500 $350 or each individually listed as below.

$200obo Troy Ermish Front Coilover Sleeves Brand New 250LB Springs

$250obo Design Products Racing camber plates

$120obo Stainless Brake Lines 4 Corners SOLD

suspensionr.jpg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I get paid on the first,can buy the z brakes and struts then,or willing to trade everthing but the rear coils for a 410 goon project . damb I hate being poor and in need of parts. the worst is your in town

pics dont work for me, whats the coilovers consist of?

His rear coilover kit?

101199-thumb.jpg

And front?

xb.jpg

Includes shortened struts or no?

What his kit consists of are the rear coilovers which look like your picture, then the front are the sleeves/collar/spring which is sent loose, then I am also selling the 280zx front suspension and mr2 strut inserts to complete the front suspension. So basically I have done all the work to gather everything you need to complete the coilover's.

are the camber plates made by troy ?

No, they are Design Products Racing, I am not sure really if Troy made anything? It seems just like a kit that he pieces together. The rear coilovers are QA1, fronts are just sleeves with eibach springs, DP plates.

are the rear coil overs sold?

No

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.