WANTED: Wheel Spacers

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You could probably find them at a good tire shop, I bought mine from Evergreen tire in Tacoma. Being that you are in Ft. Worth you could go to the Firestone on base and get them, or have them ordered for you. What I woulddo though is check out what is on the internet. If you go bigger than 1/4" get longer lugs as we dont want anyone to be loosing wheels, especially when thay are $200 for the wheel and tire!

is that what they said? You just email him and tell him what bolt pattern you want in the 1/4" spacers. They don't have a listing of all the spacer rings.

Same with the adpators. They are custom made to order. They dont' list what patterns they offer, you just ask.

I'm looking for a set of wheel spacers for my 521. I put Escalade wheels on it and the hubs stick out the front too far and the rear wheels are hitting the u-bolts. If anybody has any direction for me, let me know.

If you are not positive how much to space them, use stacks of washers till you get it right then measure them. Don't forget, tires will bulge inwards on hard corners, so allow for this at the leaf springs. Don't drive with the washers on there.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.