!!!!panasport wheels w/tires!!!!!!

set of panasport wheels 2-15x7 and 2-15x6 zero offset with 205-50-15 tires.Painted black.Had them on my 510 with coil overs in front /280brakes..rear disk brakes.Great for 510 or roadster. No damage to wheels, tires still ok. No center caps.$800 for set. call, text or email..619-244-7135 or christinep65@cox.net....Pm also. Located in San Diego. --JUST DROP PRICE!!!!$750

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sometimes you just gotta take your time and read the add carefully.

Right...and sometimes you have to edit your ad (not add unless you're adding 1+1) a few times to make sure the right information is on it.

Just for perspective buyers, here's what a 15" Panasport with 0 offset with low profile tire looks like on a lowered and stock front fender 510 (I was running different size on the rear for what it's worth).

DSCN6985.jpg

Hard to tell on the picture above but the tire/wheel stick out past the fender a little bit, then with any little bump the tire would be scrapping the fender. I only ran these around my flat neighborhood streets so I can imagine it out on bad roads...it would likely ruin the tire or fender or both.

Zero offset wheels will likely hit the lowered stock fender 510 and unless you're not lowered (which would look like this picture below)...these would be perfect for a flared 510 or a Z.

DSCN5367.jpg

These are the rims on a stock fendered 510.

Like I said, any questions, just ask him!

Oh yeah...I didn't account for the fact that he's running 280ZX struts which do pull the tire/wheel in about 1/2 an inch...probably enough to clear the fender.

My pics are of them on stock 510 struts.

Good deal for someone with 280ZX struts then! :)

How much to ship to Mountain View, CA?

For what it's worth to give you an idea, I just shipped a set of 4-15" 280ZX turbo wheels to Jefe de Jefes via FedEx ground and it was around $55. That price included the cost of the 2 boxes I boxed them in to ship from Sunnyvale to Reedley. But that was just wheels with no tires. If you only want the tires you'll probably have to pay him for the dismounting/disposal of the tires, which is what I've done recently when selling and shipping wheels to guys out of state.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.