Too Intense Restoration Datsun Parts

I ordered a carpet kit from:

Too Intense Restoration

Datsun Parts Restoration Accessories & Service

I paid with paypal. I can not reach them. The two numbers I have for them are no good. Has anyone had any luck with this company? Should I be worried? I would be happy if they would just send me a tracking number.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I bought a windshield gasket once and door weather stripping another time. Answered my questions on the phone and sent the stuff fast. They been around for quite a while. Sucks that you can't reach them. Doesn't seem right.

I got a windshield seal (or was it the rear window seal, I don't remember anymore) and headliner from them 5 years ago, it was good quality stuff, and they shipped it fast. I never tried to contact them, so I don't know if I would have been able to get a hold of them then. Did you buy from their website or their eBay store? (I think they still use both) Good luck, and I hope all turns out well.

I've heard they dont like to answer their phone,but what are you gonna learn? I ordered outer window squeegie rubbers,they were good quality and delivered quickly.

Thanks for the replies.

I would just like to know that the order has been processed and shipped. I guess I'll just wait and see. :unsure:

Well their communication is not too good, but . . . I got the carpet kit today!

It looks good and it arrived VERY FAST!

Sooo . . . . . . . this is a good company to deal with. ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.